“Mastelli s.r.l” is an Italian pharmaceutical company established in 1952, owned and managed by the founder’s relatives. There are presently 70 people working for the company.
Mastelli headquarters and production plant are located in Sanremo (IM, Liguria, Italy).
In 1996 the administrative offices, the research and production laboratories were transferred in a new dedicated building. The production facilities meet the most advanced GMP criteria and are divided in several areas:
- A controlled contamination area for the production of sterile pharmaceutical products (vials for parenteral use and eye drops) together with medical devices (pre-filled syringes)
- An area for the preparation of ointments and vaginal suppositories
- An area for the preparation of douches
- An area for the production of raw materials
- An area for the production of cosmetic preparations
- Dedicated areas for both chemical and biological quality control
- Areas for research and development
The company and its production facilities undergo regular inspections by the Italian Ministry of Health (AIFA) and by the Italian Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS) in order to maintain the authorisations.
Mastelli has business relations with foreign countries for export and import activities.
For more information visit the site www.mastelli.it
Officina Bio-Farmaceutica Sanremo
Officina di produzione
Via Bussana Vecchia, 32
Via Armea, 90
18038 Sanremo (Imperia) - Italy
Via Bussana Vecchia, 32 | Via Armea, 90 - 18038 Sanremo (IM)
Tel. +39 0184 5111 - www.mastelli.it - email@example.com